The company is an international company, a technology leader in Life Science and has a strong presence in the growth markets of genetics, drug discovery and robotics and they currently employ more than 3000 people worldwide.
The company has been meeting customer requirements for more than 50 years. They have adapted their products to the requirements of the analytical life sciences and supply laboratories around the world and have become the market leader for automated liquid handling in the life science sector. They have grown as a business tremendously year on year for many years. We are currently looking for a CDx sales specialist in the field of diagnostics for the BeNeLux area in their the “Life Science Robotics” division.
This is a newly created position in the Benelux due to huge growth in the global acceptance of the products for automating diagnostic assays. The division offers laboratory automation solutions for liquids for a wide range of applications in the pharmaceutical, genomics, forensics and diagnostics sectors. The work is carried out from a home office. This activity includes the following main tasks:
- Managing the sales territory, which includes public hospitals and public diagnostic laboratories, all of which are part of the human clinical diagnostic market.
- Key account management, if necessary together with the local area account managers, and interaction at all levels in these accounts.
- Maintain regular visits / contacts with existing and new customers.
- Development of cold calling and penetration into new customer and diagnostic market segments if this is appropriate for the company’s product portfolio.
- Organization and implementation of regular workshops / seminars / exhibitions / mailings to develop sales opportunities.
- Provide first-hand feedback on competitive strategies and tactics, service quality, product usability, and more
High-quality negotiation skills with procurement, management and end users should be available as a profile requirement. Furthermore, knowledge of the regulated market and the IVD regulation as well as having a clear track record. Likewise, scientific knowledge related to the clinical diagnostics market would be a big plus along with a customer-centric attitude with a primary focus on customer satisfaction, good presentation skills, comfortable interaction with the audience and previous experience with automation support and capital sales.
A scientific degree in molecular biology, genomics, clinical chemistry, proteomics, immune analysis, cell analysis, and other applicable technologies is ideal for this role. It is a challenging position in a continuously growing and highly innovative international company with all the advantages (company car, pension, IT tools, etc.)