The company is a European biotechnology company focused on accelerating the development of next-generation genetic testing.
It specializes in developing tools for high-precision genetic analysis. Using a pioneering microfluidic approach, the company has developed a novel and digital PCR together with proprietary assay technologies. They are the technology leader in the field and are looking to exploit some unique and new features which will not only benefit their existing research customers (and translational medicine ) but also due to their newly acquired IVD status (first company to do so in this field ) also the diagnostic market.
Currently their digital PCR platform is used in areas such as oncology research and liquid biopsies and all areas in which qPCR , traditional used in this area does not provide the necessary accuracy and quantitation.
They are looking for an experienced and motivated candidate to join there Field Service Engineering team. You will be part of the FSE team directly supporting the customer base.
After the completion of a training program you will install, repair and support dPCR instruments at customer sites in regions around Europe.
- Installation, maintain and repair dPCR instrumentation
- Perform IQ/OQ requiring ability to perform basic assay and results verification
- Coordinate preventive maintenance and field modifications on customer instruments
- Develop, communicate and execute action plans satisfying customer issues
- Train and answer customer inquiries concerning instrument use
QUALIFICATIONS AND EDUCATION REQUIREMENTS
- Field service professional with experience in RUO with optional IVD/Laboratory affinity
- Associates in Electronics or prior LifeScience Instrumentation experience in
- technical arena
- Fluent in English, a other European language will be a plus