Our client wants to advance environmental science and make a positive impact on our planet. Their cutting-edge technology and innovative solutions are empowering researchers and scientists around the world to tackle critical environmental issues.
They are currently looking for a Support Scientist Environmental
One of the main tasks will be to provide day-to-day technical support to
researchers and scientists. But that’s not all: you will also play a crucial role in technical sales, marketing and product development.
A degree in biological or physical sciences is a must have.
Also Proficiency in mathematics and physical principles related to instrumentation.
And experience in Direct Field Sales, Sales Support and familiarity with key customer accounts in the region would be advantageous.
A suitable candidate should also have the following qualities:
- Strong problem-solving skills with acute attention to detail.
- Proficient in project management and adept at juggling multiple priorities.
- A proactive self-starter with a high level of motivation.
- Skilled in crafting and delivering engaging presentations for both oneon-one interactions and
small group settings.
- Exceptional English communication abilities, both written and verbal.
If you’re passionate about environmental science who thrives on challenges, has an
excellent attention to detail, can manage multiple priorities effectively and want to be
part of a dynamic team driving positive change, we invite you to apply.