The company is a global European company with production facilities and sales offices in Europe and the USA. They employ approx. 3000 employees worldwide.
The company has been meeting customer requirements for around 50 years.
They have now established themselves also as market leader for automated liquid handling in the life science sector. They have grown tremendously for many years, year on year.
The company has noticed that the diagnostics market is growing rapidly and that some products that were traditionally in the life science market are now taking up a new place in the diagnostics market. e.g. new PCR based testing / NGS automation (sample preparation).
As a result, a new position and sales group was created and created, which focuses on the Diagnostics Market.
We are currently looking for a sales specialist for the Benelux for the diagnostics market.
This activity includes the following main tasks:
- Managing the sales territory, which includes public hospitals and public diagnostic laboratories, all of which are part of the human clinical diagnostic market.
- Key account management, if necessary together with the local area account managers, and interaction at all levels in these accounts.
- Maintain regular visits / contacts with existing and new customers.
- Development of cold calling and penetration into new customer and diagnostic market segments if this is appropriate for the company’s product portfolio.
- Organization and implementation of regular workshops / seminars / exhibitions / mailings to develop sales opportunities.
- Provide first-hand feedback on competitive strategies and tactics, service quality, product usability, and more
High-quality negotiation skills with procurement, management and end users should be available as a profile requirement. Furthermore, knowledge of the regulated market and the IVD regulation as well as the existence of a clear track record.
Likewise, scientific knowledge related to the clinical diagnostics market, a customer-centric attitude with a primary focus on customer satisfaction, good presentation skills, comfortable interaction with the audience and previous experience with automation support and capital sales.
As part of a team, the candidate works independently in the home office, which is ideally located in the Benelux. A company car for free use is a matter of course.